Projects are delivered with emphasis on project safety, on time, within budget and to the required quality and standards.G&H Projects
G&H Projects have on an ongoing basis successfully managed and constructed small, medium and large projects in both Greenfield and Brownfield environments. Our knowledge base includes processing plants for precious and base metals, diamonds, coal, ferrochrome and mining and infrastructure.
Skills & Expertise
Previous experience in construction includes, but is not limited to the below fields:
Platinum Concentrators, Diamond Recovery Flotation Plants, Crusher Plants, Fuel Storage Plants, Acid Plants, Water Treatment Plants, Refrigeration Plants, Platinum and Aluminum Smelters, Underground Piping and Mechanical Installations and associated Infrastructure.
Our range of skills are, but are not limited to:
- Work structure breakdown
- Project Budget planning and Control
- System Implementation.
- Project estimating.
- Project Planning.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Quality control.
- Civils, Earthworks, Tailing Dams, Roads.
- Structural and plate work.
- Piping and Mechanical.
- Electrical & Instrumentation.
- Shutdown, Maintenance, Breakdown.
- Quality Plan.
- QCP’s and protocols.
- Data books.
- Handover Documentation.
- Safety & Health plans.
- Hira’s. Risk Assessments and Method statements.
- Safety Files.
- Safety Procedures and Protocols.
Proactive safety practices operating routinely to plan for all mining projects to achieve zero harm.
Deliver on our Promise
We do what we say in terms of mining project delivery and project management performance, and confirm it through assurance.
Value and Care about each other
We actively build G&H Projects careers to manage capacity and competence through mentoring and training.
Act with Honesty & Integrity
We listen to each other, speak openly, strive to understand differences, and never be obstructive with each other.
Consider each other’s objectives as our own.
Do what we say, but we ensure what we say is aligned with our co-workers, colleagues, and clients.
Passion and Pride
We want zero harm doing the right thing, first time, on time, to cost, to quality and achieve recognition for that.
“To provide professional technical, project, and consulting services to Clients & Stakeholders, exceeding their risk-informed performance of operations and projects, in South Africa and selected International Markets” G&H Projects
- Meeting or exceeding industry benchmarks for project management performance excellence
- Providing reliable and high levels of operational readiness and consulting integrity
- Beating other project service providers on project performance, project controls maturity, and project cost effectiveness through application of a standardised project management framework to best practice principles
- Optimising the value of GHCE Operations assets
- Feasibility studies.
- Civils, Earthworks, Road Infrastructures.
- Fabrication of Steel work, Plate work, piping, etc.
- Supply of mechanicals, electrical, instrumentation and specialized items.
- Erection of the above items.
- Shutdown work.
- Full Turnkey Management.
Safety Health and Environment
It is the policy of G&H Projects, in all its divisions, to conform to the highest quality, health & safety and environmental standards in the interest of our employees, customers, local communities and the environment. We have therefore established and will maintain an integrated system containing standards and procedures to ensure compliance. The policies and systems will be continually improved by auditing, reviewing and will be revised as and when required.
Our commitment to the health and safety of all employees both on and off the job is a clear component of our brand promise to ‘constructing a better tomorrow’.
At G&H Projects, we pride ourselves in assuring that all our work is done according to industry standards and regulations, taking into consideration the evolving accreditation industry standards, we ensure that G&H Projects is compliant with the regulations of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001.